Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Eve In Laguna!

I went to Laguna a few months ago with my friend and had a GREAT time! She told me towards the end of November that she'd probably be going back for New Year's Eve. While it sounded fun, I wanted to keep my options open. After some thought, I decided it sounded like a blast to ring in the New Year, in such a beautiful place, with one of my best friends!

My friend, her cousin and I all drove down from LA at different times, but we all got there in time to spend awhile being girls and getting all dolled up together!


After  getting ready, we made our way to Hotel Laguna and had a great dinner with a view of the beautiful ocean! After dinner, it was off to The Sandpiper Lounge to dance our butts off to some live music. 



I had one of the best New Years in awhile and to top it of, I rung it in swapping cheek kisses with one of the best friends a girl could ask for! 


Hope you all had a safe a fun New Year's Eve! Here's to 2013 being absolutely amazing!!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment