Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bubble Bath Review: Au Lait Bathing Milk

This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased my own Bubble Bath.

It is finally starting to cool down again,
and I've been enjoying soaking in lots of bubbles,
so I have a new bubble bath review today!

If you've followed my blog for the last year or so,
you've probably realized that I'm a fan of Marshalls.
I love being able to get high quality goods for a fraction of the price.

From clothes, to decor, to home goods, and yup even bubble bath.
I spotted a bottle of Au Lait Bathing Milk on a recent trip,
and was really excited to buy it and give it a try.

The packaging is just beautiful and it had a really subtle scent.
I didn't want to get my hopes up, but it seemed like a winner.
Keep reading to see what I thought after trying it out.


 Au Lait Bathing Milk


Bubble Bath essentials - refreshing drink and reading material!
  
Just like most bubble baths I've reviewed, 
simply pour a good amount under running water.

Confession: I tend to over bubble and use way more than required!


Sit back, relax and get to reading!!!

This bubble bath was AH-MAZING!
I had high hopes for it and it lived up to them.
Lots and lots of lasting bubbles 
and it left my skin feeling super smooth!
I don't love the steep price of it,
but if I can find it discounted again I will for sure buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment