Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Things I'm Lovin' Tuesday: Carbolite FroYo

This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased my own froyo.

Last year I started a monthly blog series called
THINGS I'M LOVIN' TUESDAY!!!
Past post can be found:
hereherehereherehereherehereherehereherehere and here!
And make sure to check back every last Tuesday of the month!

Now onto what I'm lovin' this month...

I've always been a fan of frozen yogurt.
I mean really, what's not to love?
My boyfriend introduced me to carbolite this summer
and I was in heaven from the very first bite!
It tastes like regular froyo, but with a fraction of the calories!!!

Below is a sampling of some of the carblolite we've enjoyed recently.






They have many flavors and I've tried a bunch over the last few months.
If you can find some near you, you should give it a try.
I haven't been disappointed yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment