Monday, August 22, 2016

How To: Cauliflower Rice

I'd heard a lot of great things about Cauliflower Rice,
but hadn't given it a try until this summer.
It intrigued me, but something was holding me back.

In an attempt to eat even healthier than I already do,
I decided to whip up a batch one night.
A quick Google search led me to these instructions.

Turns out, Cauliflower Rice is really easy to make!
After making it a few times for myself, 
I decided to show you all how to make some for yourself.

The Goods:
Cauliflower
Food Processor

Remove the leaves and stem from your cauliflower
and then cut into quarters with a sharp knife.

Remove as much of the core as possible, reserving all the florets.

Put the cauliflower florets into the food processor
and simply pulse until you have a rice-like texture.

My food processor isn't huge, so I have to do it in two batches.

Once you have your cauliflower rice made,
simply saute and season it like you would regular rice.

1 comment:

  1. I so need to try this!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete