Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Bubble Bath Review: Top 5 PAST Reviews!

This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased my own Bubble Bath.

I've been doing monthly bubble bath reviews since March of 2015.
During that time I've found many that have been absolutely amazing,
and a few that haven't lived up to my bubble bath standards.

I have a few more bubble baths stocked up to review,
but sadly it's been so hot lately (hello summer!)
and I haven't wanted to sit in a hot bath!

So today, instead of posting a new bubble bath review,
I figured I'd do a little round up of my all time favorites,
and share my top five bubble baths I've tried!

Because I can't pick a favorite, 
or really even put these in order,
I'm listing them in chronological order 

One

Two

Three
Dr. Teal's Foaming Bath

Four

Five

I'm hoping to have a new bubble bath review soon,
just need the temperature to drop a little so I want to relax in a hot bath! 

No comments:

Post a Comment