Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

Happy Halloween everyone!  I love the holiday so much and am super excited that it's TODAY!

With the pumpkins carved and displayed outside my front door, next was onto the balcony display - what I was hoping everyone would see!

One of my amazing co-workers gave me a fog machine on Friday. I was planning on buying one this weekend and asked just to borrow it, but she gave it to me!  Thanks Melody! :) 

With the foggy look taken care of, next I had to figure out what spooky thing to hang from my balcony.  The first thought was to hang a noose with nothing on it, then to hang a noose with something creepy hanging from it...

After looking around at a local drug store though, I abandoned the noose idea all together. I ended up purchasing a hanging vampire bat with blinking eyes.  It's about three and a half to four feet long and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.  It ended up being on sale too - even better!

This was the right after setting up the fog machine at dusk.

A few hours later.

For some reason I couldn't get the fog to photograph when I was taking pictures of the display from below, but from the inside it was a different story!

The fog from inside my apartment.


And Halloween wouldn't be complete without giving out treats.  I prepared for trick-or-treater with a variety of candy, but I didn't get a single one! :(

Sticking with the giving out goodies spirit, I created a few little goodie bags to give to some of my friends.  They include a few mini blueberry muffins in cute Halloween wrappers, a baggie of candy, and roasted pumpkin seeds!


Hope you all had a great Halloween! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment