Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Garden - 4 Weeks


A month in and all of my crops are doing very well.  So well in fact that after taking the pictures for this post, I was able to do quite a big Spinach harvest to sautee and enjoy. I will be posting about it soon, so stay tuned! :)



Like I've said before, my herbs are doing amazing, but again, after taking these pictures, I cut quite a bit of the Flat Leaf Parsley and Garlic Chives to use in a soup I was making. You will see the difference next week after a little bit of growth.  

Flat Leaf Parsley

Garlic Chives

Cilantro

Sweet Basil

Scallions

Upright Rosemary

And the Mint that just grows and grows and growwwwws!

The crops I started from seeds - my pride and joy because I began their lives - all seem to be doing great. I planted a few more beets because I had room and they started to come up this week.

Beets

Baby Beet!

Carrots

Snap Peas

I can't forget the old favorites - the Tomato and Jalapeno Plants!  They both are still blooming every day and I can't wait for another full crop from both!  Yummmmmmy!

Tomato Plant

Jalapeno Plant

No comments:

Post a Comment