Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Favorites: Things That Make "ME"

Happy Friday you guys!!!
I'm back today for another Friday Link Up!
This week, I'm linking up with THREE different groups.
Make sure to check them all out at the bottom of this post!

This is my first Friday Favorites Link Up of 2016,
and I figured what better time than now,
to blog about and share with all of you,
FIVE THINGS THAT MAKE "ME"!!!

I won't waste any time, and jump right in!

I bet this one is obvious...
but COOKING AND BAKING are a huge part of me!
I really enjoy doing both,
especailly if it's for someone specail in my life.


 While this hasn't always been the case,
I am really into EXERCISE and feel guilty when I don't.
I've always been an active person,
but last summer something really clicked and I love it!

I have always loved DECORATING.
I love getting festive for lots of differnet holidays,
but I really enjoy every day decorating too.
I'm always looking for ways to change my decor up.


I would be nothing without my FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
I have some truely amazing people in my life
and they are there through the thick and the thin.
I am truly blessed and a very lucky gal!


Last but not least, I kinda love SHOPPING.
 And if I can, I shop onling and get money back.
Who doesn't like free money?!?
If you're not siged up for EBATES already, you should be!!!


Now for more Friday Link Up Fun, check out the blogs below!

Andrea and Erika's blogs from Friday Favorites.

April and Christina's blogs from 5 on Friday.

Karli and Amy's blogs from oh hey friday!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment