Sunday, February 9, 2014

30th Birthday Girl's Weekend

I turned 30 on January 31st and I celebrated by taking a girls trip last weekend.

I had SUCH a good time and it was better than I even imagined! 
I have such and amazing family and the BEST group of girlfriends! 
Thank you everyone for making my birthday so special!!!

I'm not going to say too much, but here are a few pictures from our awesome weekend away.

Annnnnnd we're off!
Alison had to work all day and drove down later.

Rain and a beautiful sunset on the way!

After a few stops...we made it!!!

Ahhhh Birthday dinner - YUM!

Elina made me a cookie cake!!
It was SO good!

PRESENTS!!!!
 
Oh hello lazy river.
This was the view from our balcony. 

Eggs Benedict for breakfast!
What a great way to start the day.

Off for an interesting trip to the nail salon!

Some amazing fresh bread and oil/vinegar at dinner.

Think we took too much stuff??? 
Hahahaha

I'm looking forward to the year to come and can't wait to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment