Monday, February 17, 2014

Quinoa Spinach Patties

I ran across this recipe awhile ago, and made it not too long after. 
I really liked them, but forgot all about them...that is until recently! 

Once I remembered them, 
I knew I wanted to make them as soon as possible and blog about them to share their deliciousness! 

And you know what? 

They were even better than I remembered them being and I seriously cannot wait to make them again! 
I love to eat them alone, but they're super tasty in a salad or with a fried or poached egg!

Oh and the best part - they are SUPER easy to make. 
I only make a half a batch, which is more than enough for myself.

Now take a look for yourself and then go make them!!

The Goods:
Uncooked Quinoa
Water
Eggs
Parmesan Cheese
Green Onions
Garlic
Salt
Spinach
Panko Breadcrumbs
Olive Oil

 Cook the quinoa according to package directions.

Add the cooked quinoa to everything else but the olive oil.
Form the patties and fry in the olive oil for 8 to 10 minutes per side. 
Cool slightly on paper towel lined plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment