Saturday, October 25, 2014

Decorating for Halloween!

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it a million times more, 
but I really LOVE Fall and everything about the season!!!

I love the crisp air and the cooler temps.
I love wearing boots, scarves and sweaters.
I love that it's the beginning of the holiday season.
And that means it's time to decorate my apartment!

I decorate and get all festive for a lot of holidays, 
but I tend to start to go ALL OUT for a few months -
starting the end of September for Halloween!

I get in the spirit with both store bought and DIY decorations.
I've accumulated a variety of things over the years, 
but I'm a sucker so I keep adding a little here and there.

Now, take a look below at the Halloween fun I currently have at my place!

Front Door Decorations with a homemade wreath.

DIY Spook Banner (link at bottom) and entry table.

TV Stand Festiveness.

Mantle decorations and fun DIY pumpkins.
The two large pumpkins are covered with fish nets,
the medium pumpkins have rhinestone stickers
and the small ones were painted and glittered!

Multiple black cats, a skull and some pumpkins!

Fall leaves over the french doors and bats flying in the hallway.

Guest bath Halloween spookiness!
Dripping blood and spiders all over.

And Halloween cuteness in my bathroom!

I even have a mini pumpkin in my bedroom.

And finally, the mini gargoyle that's more cute than scary!

If you're interested, here are past Halloween Decoration posts:





No comments:

Post a Comment