Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Carvings

Saturday was a busy day for me. Hanging out with friends, walking 2+ miles to the grocery store for fun, making yummy Halloween treats, SWIMMING on a late October day. Oh and you can't forget pumpkin carving!!! 

I love Fall, I love Halloween, I love pumpkins and...

I LOVE carving pumpkins, as well as, roasting their seeds. Check this out in a post to soon follow!

Start with two clean pumpkins.

And a bunch of pumpkin carvin' tools!

Cut a hole in the top of one...


And then do the same with the other.

Poke the holes if using a stinsel (I did!), 
or draw your jack-o-lantern face and start carving!

The end result of one...

And the end result of the other!

Both pumpkins outside my front door 
with other festive decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment