Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fun With Pillsbury Crescent Rolls - Take 4!

Another adventure making something tasty using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and this time it was: Amazing Apple Dumplings!!!!

The Ingredients

When I first read the recipe, I was a little scared because of the Mountain Dew, but the pictures looked great so I HAD to give it a go.

Was I happy I gave it a go?

HECK YEAH I WAS!

You can't taste the Mountain Dew at all and my friends were shocked to learn it was in there at all.  I even tried to get a few to guess, but no one came anywhere close. :)

So how do you get these amazing treats?

It's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally simple and I'll show you the process to amazingness!

Peel and cut each apple into 8 slices.

Roll out dough and cut into 8 triangles.

Wrap all 16 slices and place in a 9x13 Baking Pan

 Pour melted butter, sugar, vanilla mixture over wrapped apples.

Pour 12 ounces of Mountain Dew over the entire pan.

Sprinkle with Cinnamon.

Halfway through baking!!!

Annnnnnnnnd DONE! 

Served warm with ice cream on the side.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment