Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Night Dinner: Take 12!

And another quick post, but this time - not really because I feel bad, but because the dinner I made tonight was SOOOOO good I wanted to share! 

I knew I wanted to make asparagus because I hadn't made it in awhile.  I ended up making what's probably my favorite asparagus recipe, which is super easy - Roasted Asparagus. I add garlic, shallots, olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parmesan cheese.  I then roast it at 350 for about 18 to 20 minutes. Mmm mmm mmm!


In addition to the asparagus, I made homemade Scalloped Potatoes! I love baked dishes like this in the Fall. They're so tasty and perfect for the crisp nights. I switched some things up from the original recipe, but I'm looking forward to trying it the original way too.  


Last but certainly NOT least, I made Chicken with a Dijon Cream Sauce. Holy WOW! This recipe is so tasty and I will absolutely without a doubt be making it again!!!


So put alllllllll those things above together and you end up with a mighty tasty dinner that looks something like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment