Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween Spook Banner

I think I've said it before, but I'll say it again - I LOVEEEEEE decorating for the holidays, and Halloween is one of my favorite ones to decorate for!

Over the years, I've put together a nice arrangement of Halloween and other Fall decorations to put all over my apartment.

This year, I wanted to MAKE something to display so I went on a hunt to find something cute! After very little searching, I ran across this adorably cute banner and basically stopped looking. I was going to make this and I couldn't wait! It had to wait though - I wanted to take my time so I could not only use it this year, but in years to come

On Saturday night, I went to town creating each individual "spook". In addition to the ones included on the original banner, I decided to add a few of my own! I had a lot of fun and could even create a few more...like a witch, a mouse or even a spider!

The "Spooks" and the Mini Clothespins.

The Twine hung in place!

And now all the "Spooks" hung up.


Go and make a spook banner of your own. Involve kids of all ages and the possibilities are endless!!!



1 comment: