Friday, October 26, 2012

Bulk Baking: Zucchini Walnut Bread

If you didn't realize it from my last bread post... let me tell you again.

I recently started on a bulk bread baking spree and Zucchini Walnut is my latest adventure. I had never made it before, but did a little research and found this recipe.  It sounded soooooo good, so I decided to dive in and went to town making this bread that I'd hope I would love and could add to my recipe collection.

I won't say anymore, but take a look at how I made a TON of delicious bread made out of something as simple as a VEGETABLE!!! Oh and a few other ingredients too!

The Goods:
Shredded Zucchini
Butter
Eggs
Sugar
Flour
Salt
Baking Soda
Vanilla
Cinnamon
Nutmeg
Walnuts

Mix the Sugar, Eggs and Vanilla

Add the zucchini

Mix it all up!

Sprinkle the baking soda on top and mix in.

Gradually add in the dry ingredients. 

Then fold in the walnuts.

Bake according to the recipe


I made these a little while ago and just pulled a loaf out of the freezer today. I can't wait to enjoy it again and what's even better is the fact that I didn't have to do ANYTHING and I still get to enjoy delicious homemade bread!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, this recipe WILL be part of my collection an will absolutely be made again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment