Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bulk Baking: Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

I recently decided that I was going to make a bunch of different kinds of breads and freeze most of them to enjoy in the coming months. Not only did I decide to make many different kinds of breads,  I was decided to be a lil crazy and double or even triple the recipes! Yes, I knew I would end up with a heck of a lot of bread, but good thing it freezes very well!

One of the reasons I decided to make bread was the fact that I had (and still have actually) a TON of bananas in my freezer just BEGGING to be used! I couldn't say no, and made three, yes THREE, batches of my Great Grandmother's Banana Bread and as usual, I added some chocolate chips!



This is just the beginning of my bread stockpiling. Send me suggestions on other baked goods I should make in bulk to eat now and freeze for later!  



No comments:

Post a Comment