Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Night Dinner: Take 8!

It's Sunday, Sunday
Gonna make dinner on Sunday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the foooooooood, foooooooood
Sunday, Sunday
Makin' dinner on Sunday
Everybody's lookin' forward to foooooooood

That's my rendition to Rebecca Black's wonderful song "Friday". And by wonderful, I meant catchy, yet annoyingly horrible! 

My version is much better because it's about food. Really good food too, but I may be a lil biased... 

Anyway - onto what really matters! What I made for dinner on tonight for my traditional Sunday Night Dinner. 

I'm trying to find more chicken recipes to throw into the rotation because I make chicken SO often. While looking for new chicken recipes I ran across one that didn't initially jump out at me, but after reading into it, I realized I might really enjoy it!  I made Roasted Chicken with Caramelized Shallots, but used boneless, skinless chicken unlike the original recipe.


The meal was tied together with two sides. One I've made multiple times and one I tried for the first time tonight, but will absolutely be made again!

Delicious green beans with bacon.
Sautéing in a lil olive oil. 

All done and tossed with crispy bacon!

And the to-die-for Potato Bites I recently wrote about. 

You can read all about their amazingness HERE!

While the new chicken recipe was good, both the green beans and potatoes outshine the main course.  


No comments:

Post a Comment