Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Night Dinner: Take 6!

Another Sunday...Another Sunday Night Dinner!

Like I do almost every Sunday night, I made a delicious dinner tonight and made sure there were leftovers to have this week for lunch! It wouldn't be Sunday without the dinner and the week wouldn't feel right without having leftovers at least once day for lunch.

This week I searched online for new chicken recipes. I found many, but in the end decided on a tasty lemon chicken with herbs from my garden! I've said it before and I'll say it again - I LOVE having so many fresh herbs to use right on my balcony.

Ingredients for the marinade.

I made whipped red potatoes and steamed broccoli to go with the chicken. I can't wait to eat some of the fluffy buttery creamy potatoes later! 

Mmmm!

The chicken recipe is a keeper and will be made again without a doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment