Sunday, March 20, 2011

Graham Cracker Sandwiches A La Mom!

Last week I promised you I'd let you know what I did with the leftover frosting from the Sprinkles Cupcakes...

Since I like to keep my promise, I would like to introduce the world to a special treat I remember from my childhood.

The Graham Cracker Sandwich!


I couldn't resist!!!


On multiple occasions, I can remember my mom making these yummy treats with frosting she had leftover from a homemade birthday cake or some other cake. I remember finding extra tucked away in zipper bags in the fridge too. I think there was even a time that they had blue frosting!  

Not only were the ones I made tasty and worth every calorie, but they also took me back to when I was growing up in Tucson. To when things were more simple and life seemed SO easy...


No comments:

Post a Comment