Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fun With Pillsbury Crescent Rolls!

The other night a friend and myself were craving something sweet and I didn't really have anything around and I didn't want to make a box of brownies, so I made...

Cinnamon Rolls!

I bet you thought I was going to say some kind of sweet croissant. Didn't you? It wouldn't be a bad idea...but that's not where my taste-buds were leading me.  

Anyway... a little while ago I had some Pillsbury Crescent Rolls that I needed to use up before the expiration date, and with the help of Google, I found this super tasty treat

They are so easy to make and are some of the best cinnamon rolls I've ever tasted. Even after sitting in a sealed plastic container overnight!

One roll of crescent rolls - unrolled and covered with a mixture of:
sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter. 
You can add nuts too, but I didn't.

Covered by another roll of crescent rolls.

Cut and rolled into eight rolls of pure heaven!

Halfway through the baking process.

And finished!

Covered in the glaze and waiting to be devoured.

MMmmm MMmm MMm!

No comments:

Post a Comment