Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Night Dinner: Take 5!

It was Mexican food for dinner this Sunday night!

Coming from Tucson I LOVE Mexican food. Even though Los Angeles is still close to Mexico, Tucson's Mexican food is still #1 in my book.

I started making my own Mexican food and I don't think it's half bad. It's pretty tasty to be honest!

I've made multiple different things, and tonight was Enchiladas!

I made both chicken and cheese enchilada with spanish rice and black beans on the side.


I've tried a couple difference spanish rice recipes in the past. While they've all been tasty, none have been on par with a really good Mexican restaurant in Tucson.  

The verdict on tonight's spanish rice...


I'll start by saying it wasn't like you'd find in South Tucson, but it was by far the best I've made!

I will absolutly be keeping this recipe and making it again. Next time I'll add just a tad more water or chicken broth to make sure it's fully cooked. Tonight was just a tad under done, but with that said, it was still amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment