Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tomato Plant Update

I know - it's almost the end of November and I'm giving you an update on my Tomato Plants. I'm not posting a late post from this Summer. This is really going on in my garden right now believe it or not!

It's very odd and I cannot believe it myself, but I'm not going to complain because I'm looking forward to what's going to happen as time goes on. 

My tomato plants are both producing again!!!

I first noticed the jalapeno plants doing this a few weeks ago...then the big tomato a week or so ago and just this week I noticed new buds on the cherry tomato plant too!

Cherry Tomato Blossoms

Bonnie Girl Blossoms

Bonnie Girl Tomato Plant
(This is probably the best it's looked since I planted it...)

Are these buds going to be tomatoes?

Are they going to tease me and not really turn into anything at all?

Who knows!

But until something really happens - it's fun watching the process and changes my plants continue to make!


No comments:

Post a Comment