Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blossoming Again?!?!

I really cannot believe it, but I have blossoms on both my jalapeno and tomato plants again! This is the THIRD round of blossoms I've had and I'm beyond amazed! 

I noticed the ones on the jalapeno a little over a week ago (and those ones are now baby peppers!!!), but I didn't say anything because I thought it was a fluke and nothing would come of it. But now that there are multiple blossom and tiny peppers, I figured it was time to post about it!

Jalapeno Blossoms and Buds

Jalapeno Plants

Bonnie Girl Tomato Blossom
In NOVEMBER!!!

Bonnie Girl Tomato Plant

I'm excited to see what happens to both plants as the weather continues to get colder, but I'm not gonna get rid of them until I'm 100% sure they are done producing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment