Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Family, Friends, Fireworks, and you can't forget FOOD!  Who doesn't think of food when they think of Independence Day? There are so many amazing dishes you can make for a great summer holiday like the Fourth of July, it's always difficult to choose what to make.  I wanted to make so many great things, but in the end I chose: 

Fresh Squeezed Lemonade with Fresh Strawberries


Chips with Green Onion and Homegrown Chive Dip 
Step One: Sour Cream and Fresh Chopped Chives

Step Two: Green Onion Dip Packet and mix

Step Three: Dip Chip and enjoy!

Potato Salad made with Red, White and "Blue" Potatoes!
I couldn't pass them up at the marked!  
They were just so fitting.

I love "different" foods. :)

Yum! I want and endless supply.
Don't you wish you could take a spoonful now?

Turkey Burgers stuffed with Bleu Cheese


and you can't forget Baked Beans!

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th and got to enjoy some amazing food.  I sure did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment