Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July - Part 2!

Yup, there's more!  That's why there's a "Part 2". :) 

I originally thought about including this in my other post with all the delicious food.  But after second thought, I decided it deserved a post of it's own!

Today of course is the 4th of July, Independence Day, America's Birthday, etc...but more importantly it's my parent's anniversary!  And this year is a big year - 30 years ago today they became husband and wife.  Congrats Mom and Dad and here's to many more years to come!

Why am I including this on my blog about my hobbies though you may wonder?  Because I made them a card of course! Did you really think I'd make a card for everything else and NOT this? HA!

I hope they've checked their mail and have see it in person before seeing it here first!

Okay - back to attempting to watch fireworks from my roof! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment