Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Garden Update: 1 Week



I've officially had my garden for a week.  I've had plants a lot longer than that, but as of today I've been a gardener for a exactly one week!  And let me tell you - what a week it's been.  Everything is still alive (woohoo!) and growing so well.  I can't wait until I can start eating what my garden is producing.


Sweet Basil

Flat Leaf Parsley

Cilantro

Upright Rosemary

Garlic Chives

Shallots

Garlic
(It SPROUTED!!!)

Green Leaf Lettuce


Jalapeno Peppers

...and the Scallions haven't sprouted yet! :( 
Soon, I hope...

The tomato plant just continues to thrive!  I have never seen a tomato plant do this well before and I can't wait to taste the tomatoes when they're ready.  There are so many new baby tomatoes and it seems that I find new clusters of flowers almost daily!  



Look at the baby tomatoes and ALL the flowers.  
Growwwwwww baby, grow!




No comments:

Post a Comment