Sunday, March 18, 2012

Garden Progress

In my most recent Garden post, I mentioned that I'd planted Snap Peas and Cat Grass seeds. I've grown both before, but I was very excited for what was to come! 

I was on vacation last weekend and when I returned early last week, I had a few tiny little sprouts coming out of the soil in my Snap Pea container. I decided to let them grow a few days and by the end of the week there were TONS of little Snap Pea shoots starting to grow! I cannot wait for them to vine up and grow delicious and sweet pea pods! 


The Cat Grass was actually a lot further along than the Snap Peas when I came back from vacation, but I gave that a few days to fill out as well. It's super full and thriving now and my cats can't wait to devour it!


I'm going to be adding a few more things to my garden in the coming weeks, but I don't know if I'll be as much of a green thumb this Spring and Summer. It's a lot of work and can get very frustrating if bugs infest your crops! We will just have to see though, so check back soon for more garden updates and progress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment