Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries!!!

I recently ran across pictures of some homemade Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries that looked absolutely AMAZING! I knew I had to try them as soon as I saw them, so I did a quick search online and found a recipe that couldn't be more simple! 

I knew it wouldn't be very easy to get the strawberries hollowed out, so I bought a Strawberry Huller from Williams Sonoma. I didn't try to make them before, but using the huller made the process VERY easy!

The Goods:
Cream Cheese
Vanilla Extract
Powdered Sugar
Graham Crackers 
(I used Cinnamon because that's what I had...)
Large Fresh Strawberries 


Crush the Graham Crackers into crumbs.

Mix Cream Cheese, Powder Sugar and Vanilla...

Until it's a creamy - almost frosting like consistancy.

Put the cream cheese mixture into a zipper bag.
Store in the fridge until ready to fill strawberries.

Hull all the strawberries you're going to fill.

Cut the tip off one end of the zipper bag and fill strawberries.

Dip each strawberry into Graham Cracker crumbs.

And done!

Now time to ENJOY!

These were seriously so simple and I plan to make them again soon. They'd be a great dessert or nice brunch treat. You can make as many or as few as you'd like at at time - just adjust the measurements accordingly.



1 comment:

  1. ok these look ridiculously good. I am going to have to try this.

    ReplyDelete