Sunday, March 25, 2012

Chocolate Chip and Bunny Mix M&M Cookies!

WOWZA! The title of this post really is a mouthful. I'm sorry folks, but I don't really know how to simplify the deliciousness of these cookies. They're  chocolaty, they're chewy, they're a little salty and they're simply AMAZING!

The cookies start out like pretty much any Chocolate Chip cookie. 


I was going to just use Bunny Mix M&M's that I bought today, but then...

What's this?!??


I decided to throw in some leftover Milk Chocolate Chips I had in my pantry because I'm a rebel like that. And I thought it'd make something already tasty even more tasty. Mmm mm mm!

2 Sticks Butter

Mix the butter...

Until it's creamy.

Add 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar

And 3/4 Cup White Sugar

Mix the butter and sugars until they're incorporated. 

Add one egg.

And mix.

Add a second egg.

And mix that too!

Scrape the sides down and clean out the beater mostly.

Add the dry ingredients.

Yup - those.
(Those = 2 1/4 Cups Flour, 1 tsp Baking Soda, 1 tsp Salt)

Oh wait - can't forget the 1 tsp Vanilla.
Duh ROBYN!

Miiiiiix mix mix.

Until it looks like THIS!

Add the Bunny Mix M&M's!

And mix those babies in!

Now time for the Chocolate Chips!

Taaaa-da!
The dough is done!!!

Now drop the cookies in small balls onto a baking sheet.

And bake for about 7 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.

Cool slightly and enjoy warm. 

Store in an airtight container or even freeze them in baggies to eat later.



No comments:

Post a Comment