Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Night Dinner: Take 34

One of my best friends came over for dinner tonight and I made and old favorite - Turkey Sloppy Joe's! I had a craving for them last week so I decided to make them for Sunday Night Dinner and Alison wasn't objecting! 


With the Sloppy Joe's, I made some homemade Sweet Potato Fries that I baked instead of fried. 
We dipped them in ranch with a little spicy seasoning sprinkled on top.


And last but not least, some semi-homemade cole slaw. 
I thought we needed something "green" and this was better than nothing! 


All in all, tonight's dinner was a great Sunday Night dinner and it really didn't take too long to make. 
You should all try making your Sloppy Joe's with ground turkey - it's leaner and still amazingly tasty! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment