Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Night Dinner: Take 33

Since the whole Salmonella outbreak, I've been afraid to eat chicken so I've pretty much been avoiding it altogether. Actually, I honestly can't tell you the last time I did eat chicken. I've been creative with my meal choices, but one can only east SO much bacon...

So while thinking about what I'd eat for dinner tonight AND what to have for lunches this week, I decided on roasting a turkey breast! I know, I know - Thanksgiving isn't for weeks, but it IS Fall and who doesn't love some turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy? YUM!

For dinner tonight I enjoyed a lil Thanksgiving dinner just a little early.  Hate all you want, but I'll eat this meal no matter what month it is because it's alway tasty! Anyway...I had some delicious roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans and some rosemary sourdough. 

Hello Thanksgiving Wannabe Dinner!

I plan to use the leftovers for lunches and dinners this week and may even freeze some of the turkey breast. 

What did YOU have for dinner tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment