Sunday, October 20, 2013

Garden In Transition

I know it's been FOREVER since I updated you about the garden, but it's mostly because there hasn't been anything to really update...

I haven't added to it in awhile, but I've removed a lot of dead plants and old window box linings. I'm working VERY slow, but I'm prepping to have some kind of Fall Garden. I'm just waiting until I know it won't be too hot and it's forecast to be about 90 again this week! C'mon crisp cool Fall temperatures! 

I can't wait to go shopping for some new goodies soon! Until then though, I figured I'd give you a quick update about what's actually still living! 

Empty window boxes...

Blueberry and Raspberry Plants

Herbs!
Dill, Rosemary, Oregano, Sage, Parsley and Basil

Marigolds still goin' strong!

The ol' cherry tomato plant.

Check back in the next few weeks (hopefully) to see what new things I have growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment