Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th from Los Angeles!

Happy 4th of July Everyone!
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness!"

This year, I got a little crafty before the holiday and put together/made these fun little holiday touches I added to my apartment. 

Sunflowers just SCREAM Summer and 4th of July to me!

I've always loved arranging flowers, but this may have sparked a new fun hobby - wreath making!!!

So easy and so festive!!!

I'm planning to head to a girlfriend's place soon for some Independence Day fun. Whatever you plan to to, I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday, filled with fun, food, family and friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment