Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Night Dinner: Take 26

I'd been CRAVING Sloppy Joe's for a few days after seeing them on TV multiple times in a matter of 24 hours. I knew I wanted to have them, but I would be enjoying a turkey version instead! I thought they'd be great for Sunday Night Dinner and almost instantly decided I'd be making them with grilled veggie skewers! Both are so easy and tasty - my mouth waters just thinking about the meal again!!! 



Oh yeah, and at the last minute I decided to make some Sweet Potato Tots too! YUM!!!


And after dinner, you just can't forget dessert! Tonight for dessert, I had cookies!!! Sounds kinda boring, right?? Well...mine were fresh baked by myself just hours before. I made two ol' favorites: Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Raisin.



No comments:

Post a Comment