Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Night Dinner: Take 25

Tonight's Sunday Night Dinner Post is EXTRA SPECIAL because we have a GUEST blogger! Please welcome one of my best friends, and Podcast host - Robin Rhys!!!

It's Sunday night and I'm at Robyn's for dinner. First off, this is not an unusual occurrence  and it's always a pleasure. We never seem to have the same thing twice and tonight is filled with yet more surprises! 


Alright, so here's tonight's menu: 


We started with some bomb chips and guacamole - ALL FRESH! I actually brought the avocados and they were so green and prefect for the guac if I do say so.  

After that came the main course and it was oh, so good!  
We had chicken and shrimp soft tacos, Spanish rice and refried black beans.

And oh yeah, I can't forget the oven roasted freakin' corn. Best corn I've ever had!!! 

I'm so full and rolling over on myself, but as usual - it was all AMAZING! 
Thanks to Robyn for being the most fabulous host as always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment