Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Tomato Plant Is Back!

A few times this year I've posted about my disappointment in this year's tomato plant. I was ready to give up on it entirely, until a close friend suggested that the Topsy Turvy MAY just need more soil! Their suspicion was correct and I'm happy to report that I have new hope for this year's tomato plant! I noticed one small cluster of flowers earlier this week, and while taking pictures earlier today I counted a total of SEVEN new blossom clusters!!! I just hope they all turn into little cherry tomatoes, and more continue to grow in the next few months. I will keep you posted on the progress.


I was just going to post about the tomato plant success, but I noticed that my herbs are really thriving and my two berry pants are growing well, but sadly not producing any berries just yet!

Rosemary, Oregano, Sage and Thyme

Basil

Flat Leaf Parsley

And the mint that won't die!

Blueberry and Raspberry Plants

Lastly, I'm happy to report that I haven't seen any new caterpillars recently AND oddly enough, one of the geraniums that was infested is now THRIVING! Funny, because I was very close to getting rid of it completely! Now I'm very glad I didn't. 


Check back soon for a more complete garden update with all the goodies I currently have growing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment