Sunday, June 30, 2013

Grandma Visits LA!

This weekend, my grandma came up to Los Angeles to visit! We had a wonderful grandma/granddaughter date complete with a fun sleepover!!! 

I met up with my grandma after work on Friday afternoon. And of course I made sure to have a refreshing treat for us to enjoy!

Starbucks Unsweetened Black Tea for both of us!!

The main reason she came up was because she was getting a new computer. She was switching from a PC and making the oh so wonderful jump to the Apple world! 

Look how happy she is with her new laptop!!!

And the day wouldn't be complete without some yummy dinner with the best date! 

Grandma eating Sushi!!! 
I never would have guessed she liked it as much as I do!

It was such a great time and I can't wait for it to happen again! Soon I hope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment