Sunday, June 23, 2013

Robyn vs. Caterpillars - Chapter 3!

If you've read my blog since the beginning, you'll know that I've had my fair share of problems with caterpillars. Not just on one thing, but I've had caterpillars on NUMEROUS of my oh so loved crops! See here, here and here!

I hadn't really had many problems this year, but when I found these guys the beginning of last week, I was really upset!

TWO!!!

Oh look close - there are really THREE! 

And I was my usual self - making drastic decisions without much thought. Luckily, the only thing really affected were flowers that were sadly already getting eaten up by what I'm guessing were caterpillars!


Bye Bye Flowers! 


A few days after, I found these little guys and was really happy I'd mad my drastic decision earlier in the week. 

Grrrrr!!!

To add to my annoyance - I found ANOTHER little sucker on my Sage!


Why can't they just LEAVE MY STUFF ALONE!?!?!?! 

Go away caterpillars!!!

To make myself feel better, I decided I couldn't let the window boxes sit empty - so I bought new flowers this weekend! 



I'm on the lookout for more caterpillars and if I see any, they're DONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment