Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tortilla Roll Up: Veggies and Cheese!

One of my favorite go to meals recently is a simple tortilla roll up. I put pretty much whatever I have in my fridge and pantry in the tortilla, roll it up and enjoy. It's SO simple, SO tasty and SO convenient - you can even eat it on the go!

Like I said, what I put inside varies and really depends on what I have at the time. It almost always includes a bunch of yummy fresh veggies though and you really can't have too much of that!

Here's an example of one of my recent tortilla roll ups that was simply delicious!

The Goods:
Tortilla
Hummus
Cheese
Kidney Beans
Spinach
Radish Sprouts
Heirloom Tomato

Grab a tortilla...

And spread hummus ALLLLLL over it!

Add some cheese...

And some kidney beans too!

Don't forget all the yummy veggies!

Then roll it up like a burrito!

Take a bite and ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment