Sunday, January 29, 2012

Homemade Trail Mix

I remember eating my mom's homemade trail mix on many occasions! On road trips, camping, at sporting events, for snacks...the possibilities are ENDLESS! Not only are there many places to eat the delicious mix, there are many different ways it can be made. And it's SO easy to make too!

I recently made a batch that was based on the one my mother made - M&M's, raisins, mixed nuts, and mini marshmallows, but I added a few more thing. I bought a few of the items, but threw in other things I had in my pantry. So what ended up in my delicious mix?

Let me show you! 
M&M's (Milk & Dark Chocolate), Raisins, Craisins, Salted Peanuts, Sunflower Seeds, Slivered Almonds, Mini Marshmallows and Coconut Flakes. 

Mix it all together and you're done!

Store in a ziplock bag or other airtight container. 


No comments:

Post a Comment