Monday, July 4, 2011

Celebrating 4th of July With Food!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend celebrating the Independence of our Nation! I had a great weekend and food was not forgotten... I had multiple friends over to enjoy all the goodies below throughout the four day holiday weekend.

Since I LOVE to cook and bake, I went CRAZY doing both those thing this weekend. 

On Friday night I made a few things to enjoy over the next few day, and then continued to make things each day until Monday night! :) I'll be eating great for the next week - that's for sure.

Here's all the goodies made over the course of four days and eaten by many!

Old-Fashioned Potato Salad

Broccoli and Snap Pea Pasta Salad

Cole Slaw with a Kick

Chex Mix My Way

Chicken Apple Sausages

Chicken Apple Sausages With 
Whole Grain Mustard and Cole Slaw with a Kick

Fresh Strawberry Muffins

Fresh Squeezed Lemonade Popsicles

Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers

Fried Chicken Strips

And Finallllllllllly...
Corn on the Cob from the Farm.
So sweeeeeeeeeet and tasty.

Now I'm off to try to see some fireworks to complete the wonderful weekend I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment