Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Night Dinner: Take 4!

For dinner this Sunday night, I opted to do a BBQ themed meal.  In order to do this, I had to start the preparation a few days in advance.

On Friday evening,  I pulled the pork tenderloin out of the freezer to start to defrost in the fridge, so I could make PULLED PORK!

On Saturday, I decided I was going to serve the pork with baked beans and something else...

While planning my shopping list I decided I'd make the baked beans from scratch! (yes, it was my first time!!!), make some homemade potato salad and tie it all together with garlic butter Brussels sprout.

Oh man -  YUM!

Baked Beans

BBQ Pulled Pork
After being pulled

Back in the sauce.

Red Potato Salad

Garlic Brussels sprout
Before becoming buttery and garlicky!


And then, because I'm crazy, I made Monkey Bread too!!!


Oh how I love Sunday Night dinners...

No comments:

Post a Comment