Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Homemade Hot Chocolate Sticks!

I knew I wanted to make some kind of treat for my co-workers for the holidays
and when I was looking at numerous ideas online, I came up with the idea to make 

Now you're probably thinking,
Hot Chocolate Sticks? What's that?!?!
Well keep reading and I'll show you!

The Goods:
Dark Chocolate
Lollipop Sticks
Silicone Mold
Milk (For Making Hot Chocolate)
Mini Marshmallows (Optional)
Candy Canes (Optional)

Melt your chocolate and fill silicone mold. 
Once chocolate is set enough, add sticks
and the topping of your choice.
I decided to use only mini marshmallows.

Once completely set, remove from the silicone mold.

Package up into individual baggies.

And because I was giving them as gifts,
I added a mason jar, straw and candy cane too!

One dozen Hot Chocolate Stick treat bags!

These would make a great treat for any holiday.
I'm thinking New Years, Valentine's Day, Birthdays, etc.

Hope you all have a fun and safe New Year's Eve!
Here's to an amazing 2015 my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment