Friday, December 12, 2014

Five on Friday Link Up - Christmas Goodies!

I'm hoping to make some Christmas Goodies this weekend.
It's something I look forward to and do every year.
I tend to change up a little year to year, but I have some favorites.

I'm linking up again today to share my 5 Favorite Christmas Goodies!
Keep reading to find out what they are!


Robyn's Five Favorite Christmas Goodies!

1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
Who doesn't like Chocolate Chip Cookies?
I mean really! I can't think of a single person.
And the way I make mine - they stay soft for awhile!

2. Spritz Cookies
I discovered these little delicious treats years ago
and make them every year - even years I say I won't.
They are just that good and super easy too.

3. Snickerdoodles
These cookies are absolutely amazing!
I almost forgot about them until looking at past posts.
And after that, knew I had to make some this year!!

4. Persimmon Cookies
I know that I really like these cookies,
but year after year I forget how great they are!
I'm thinking of putting my own spin on them this year.

I blogged about this amazing treat the beginning of 2014.
And funny enough my brother recently asked for the recipe.
I can't remember the last time I didn't make this at Christmas,
so it will most likely make an appearance again this year!

So - what are some of your favorite holiday treats?
And do you like baking them or just enjoy eating them?

Now head on over to April and Christina's blogs to check out more of the link up!


No comments:

Post a Comment