Sunday, May 6, 2012

Vegetable Pizza

My friend Ron came over the other night and I made a vegetable pizza for us to enjoy together. I've made many kinds of pizza before, but never one like this! While I have made dough from scratch in the past, I didn't this time and I relied on the pre-made kind from Trade Joe's.

This Vegetable Pizza is so easy to make and can be modiefied however you'd like. Here's how I made ours pizza!

The Goods:
Trade Joe's Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
Pizza Sauce
Mozzorella Cheese
Broccoli
Green Pepper
Tomatoes
Red Onion

Let dough sit and stretch out to pan shape.

Cover in pizza sauce.

Add some Cheese and Veggies.
Add more Cheese and more Veggies!

Preheat oven to 450 degrees and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.

 MMMMM!

Devour alone or with a great friend like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment