Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fresh Fruit Salad

I love when the warmer temperatures start to be a regular thing because that means yummy fresh seasonal fruit is or will soon be available.

I love all the seasonal pitted fruits - plums, peaches, nectarines, apricots, and cherries. I love the juicy citrus in Spring - honey tangerines and HUGE navel oranges. And of course - I love ALL the fresh melon - watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew to name a few.

I loveeee fruit in general, but I love it even more this time of year. And one of my FAVORITE ways to eat it, is to make a giant fruit salad with everything chopped pretty small. It so good and can be stored to eat easily for a day or so.

The recipe is all up to you, and can be modified however you like. Take a look at one I made recently.

Grab a BIG bowl...

Throw in some Fresh Pineapple

And some Kiwi

And some Mango too!


Now a bunch of Strawberries

And how about some Honey Tangerine too?

Mix it all up...

and ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment