Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Gavin!

Today is my adorable nephew, Gavin's 2nd Birthday!

I can't believe that it's already been two years.  He is getting so big. No longer a baby - but a little man!

They had a party for him today in Tucson. I couldn't make it home, but that doesn't mean I wasn't wishing I couldn't be there to see everyone - especially the wonderful birthday boy!

Since I couldn't go - I sent my gift to Becky earlier in the week. 

Over the holidays I saw ads for the recordable storybooks from Hallmark.  I thought it was a great idea and knew it would make a great gift.  Since I'd read to Gavin more than once over my time in Tucson for Christmas, I knew that he'd be getting one from me for his birthday! 

After looking at many, I decided on...

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!

I've always loved that story and thought he would to.

I read each page - sometimes more than once due to mistakes, and was pleased with the outcome.

I really hope that he likes it and listens to it often.

In addition to the book, I made him a train themed card with animals too!


Making cards for him is so much fun.

I hope you had the Happiest Birthday, Gavin! May your second year of life be simply wonderful. 

Aunt Robyn loves you veeeeeery much and can't wait to see you soon.

xoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment