Sunday, November 23, 2014

Decorating for Fall

Seeing that Thanksgiving is on Thursday - yes as in FOUR days from now,
I thought it was about time I showed you my Fall Decorations for this year!

I've said it before, and I'll say it many more times I'm sure,
but I really LOVE to decorate for holidays and have for years!
If you're interested, here and here are two post from years past. 

Now, I'll let the pictures do most of the talking!

All the decorations - waiting to be put in just the right place.

It feels like Fall as soon as you see my front door!

And continues right as you walk in.

The TV stand is festive too.

And of course the fireplace gets some Fall love too!!

I have small little touches of Fall...

In many different places...

Scattered around my apartment!

And the hallway is filled with falling leaves.

With a leaf garland over the den french doors.

The bathroom is festive too.

Some wheat, pumpkins and inspiration!

And you can't forget the cornucopia!

Sending you Thanksgiving wishes from me to you!
Check back soon for even more fun,
when Christmas takes over my apartment!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment