Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fun With Pillsbury Crescent Rolls - Take 6!

It's been awhile since I did a Fun With Pillsbury Crescent Rolls post, and I had plans to make something else with the dough, but yesterday I used it to make something equally as tasty for a friend.

I made...
Breakfast Pizza!

I've never actually made this before, but I've had it many times. My Sister-In-Law introduced me to it because it's always been part of breakfast on Christmas morning in her family. I did things a little different than my Sister-In-Law does, but I made use of what I had on hand and it turned out just as good!

I'm sure Breakfast Pizza can be made MANY different ways, but here's how I made mine last night! 

Yes, I said night because we had this for dinner. I LOVE having breakfast for dinner. YUM!

The Goods!
Seamless Crescent Dough
Chicken Sausage
Eggs
Cheddar Cheese
Green Chilies

Shred a whole bunch of cheese. 
MMMMmmm cheeeeeese!

Cook the sausage.
Or in this case - warm/crisp the sausage 
because these ones were fully cooked!

Beat the eggs with a lil bit of milk.
I used skim because that's what I have.

Roll out the Crescent Dough and press it up against all sides.

Put down sausage and cover with eggs.

Sprinkle the cheese and green chilies on top.

Bake at 325 for about 35 minutes.
You'll know it's done when it no longer jiggles.

We were SOOOO hungry when it was done baking,
and I completely forgot to take picture of the finished product 
UNTIL after we were done eating...

OOPS!

So here's what it looks like with two pieces missing! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment